clit wasp-sting
das_ich
2004-12-28 22:37:50 UTC
Hi group!
For a few weeks I am having this special fantasy: I am dreaming of
giving a female slave a wasp sting directly into her clit. Has someone
of you ever done something like this? How is the reaction? Has
somebody even pics or vids of this treatment?
Cheers,
Das_Ich
Steve Pope
2004-12-28 22:41:28 UTC
Did you ever see the movie "Belle de Jour" ?
JIll
2005-01-06 21:59:44 UTC
this is something that I would love to have done to myself. Please
tell me where I may get a copy of the movie you speaak of and also I
would love pictures or videos of it being done to a girl Jill
m***@yahoo.com
2005-01-08 03:22:50 UTC
There is a cllip of a man holding a wasp in his fingers and then stings the
woman on the clit..

Mike
bitemytits
2005-01-12 04:34:10 UTC
I have always wanted to have my nipples and my clit stung by a wasp.
Is there anyone who would do this for me?
Lynne
Mike
LM
2005-01-12 16:18:03 UTC
Post by bitemytits
I have always wanted to have my nipples and my clit stung by a wasp.
Is there anyone who would do this for me?
Lynne
Where are you?

LM
m***@yahoo.com
2005-01-24 01:48:17 UTC
Where are you lynne?
Painfuel
2005-02-22 13:25:15 UTC
I now have this clip. Is anyone still looking for it? Where is Lynne,
contact me
Where are you lynne?
MI5
2005-02-26 08:17:14 UTC
Post by Painfuel
I now have this clip. Is anyone still looking for it? Where is Lynne,
contact me
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Where are you lynne?
I would love to see it ! Could you contact me by mail pl.
Andy
2005-02-26 17:25:18 UTC
I,d like to see it as well plz
jt
2005-02-27 19:50:52 UTC
That would certainly be something worth seeing. Just so long as the
victim wasnt alergic to stings!!

www.epadult.co.uk
das_ich
2005-03-10 13:15:51 UTC
Hi again!
After a long search on the web and in different groups I only found
this one clip that you mentioned. But I can't belive that. There must
be more on this topic... Has anybody more material?
Cheers!
Hans
www.epadult.co.uk
dukes
2005-04-22 17:34:42 UTC
Does anyone have this clip? Please post if you do. Thanks

Where are you lynne?
dukes
2005-04-22 17:46:26 UTC
Does anyone have this clip? Please post
FACSman
2005-04-23 13:44:32 UTC
I have it but for some reason, none of my attachments come across when
I post.

I'll try again right now:-)
FACSman
2005-04-23 18:04:16 UTC
See, the attachment is not there:-(

Would someone PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong?
Technobarbarian
2005-04-23 20:49:12 UTC
Post by FACSman
See, the attachment is not there:-(
Would someone PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong?
You're trying to post a binary to a non-binary group. Chances are your
server is stripping it from the post, either because they don't allow binary
posts or because they don't allow binary posts to non-binary groups. If your
server didn't strip it many other servers don't post binary files to
non-binary groups so many people wouldn't see it even if you could get it to
post. There are any number of places you could post it either on the web or
to a binary newsgroup and then post where you put it for the people here.

TB
FACSman
2005-04-24 14:17:31 UTC
That's the clip; thanx.

FACSman
2005-04-24 14:17:49 UTC
Thank you.

TB
m***@home.com
2005-04-24 16:09:42 UTC
Post by FACSman
See, the attachment is not there:-(
Would someone PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong?
Why not post it to
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.torture

Mr Mean & Mrs More

Page 1 of 2